Wednesday, August 29, 2007

growing, growing, gone!



Here is a photo illustration of just how much Baby G has grown since he was born. He is wearing the same pajamas in each of these pictures (size 0-3 months)


These first two pictures were taken the day we brought him home from the hospital. He was 3 days old and you can see how big and baggy the pjs were on him.





These two pictures were taken of Baby G when he was almost 3 weeks old. You can tell that the pjs are getting tighter on him, but there is still room to grow.






And finally, the most recent. Baby G is 7 weeks old in these and look at how tight the jammies have gotten! I love the chub, but I am slightly saddened that he is not my little newborn anymore.

And just in case you didn't believe me, this is a picture I took this morning and check out how big he looks! J and I have taken to calling him simply "Squish." Fitting, isn't it?

No comments: