(look at that devastated bottom lip)
These are the vitals:
14 lbs. 6 oz.
24 1/2 inches tall
and since we like to start comparing our children early on here in America that puts him in the:
95th percentile in weight & 93rd percentile in height (head is 85th)
What I learned:
- shots are just as sad for mommies as they are for babies
- babies' legs get sore after shots resulting in at least a few hours of sad babies
- don't take babies to jewelery parties the same day as their shots
- especially not jewelry parties an hour away (long car rides are bad)
- when babies' legs are sore they don't like to eat
- yanking off band-aids on babies' skin is not pleasant for anyone
Anything else I should know for the 4 month shots? Our first experience really wasn't THAT bad, but I didn't like knowing that he was in pain at all. Luckily after about a day and a half he was back to his normal happy self and he seems to have forgiven me for letting the nurse stab him with needles 4 times.
Ah, the joys of being a mommy. :)