Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ba ba ba blogging




I have been meaning to get this blog going since Baby G's birth (I created this blog ages ago just to see if I could do it-- as you can see I never did anything except post 2 pictures to show the hubby) but somehow stuff just keeps getting in the way (maybe it has something to do with the tiny mouth to feed every 3 hours, all of the diapers to change, sleep to catch up on during the day, or sweet little person to cuddle). Needless to say my hands have been occupied doing other things and I couldn't be happier.

My plan is to try to post about once a week. I am sure most posts will have something to do with Baby G (since that is my motivation behind this blog), but occasionally I may throw something else in. I'll spend the next week or so getting all caught up on Baby G's first five weeks of life and then we'll go from there. I am so excited to share this special little person with all of the people that we love most and don't get to see as much as we wish.



I am very reluctantly posting this picture of J and myself as we left for the hospital to have Baby G. I finally decided it was okay to post since I no longer look like the manatee you see above...

No comments: