Thursday, August 21, 2008

coming...

Things I have been doing:
  • putting the finishing touches on the addition to our bedroom (we are moved in! There are still details to wrap up, but it is so close, and has been SO much work).
  • celebrating my birthday.
  • taking care of my sick boy-- he's had a fever for 3 days now.
  • cleaning out my Grandma's crawl space and garage-- I am not exaggerating when I say that we took no less than 9 (n.i.n.e.!) huge garbage sacks of stuffed animals alone to the D.I.. We also found some incredible treasures.
  • watching the Olympics until WAY past my bedtime.
  • going out to ice cream with my favorite sister-in-law.

Things I have NOT been doing:

  • writing a post about part two of my montessori lessons.

Things I am planning on doing:

  • writing a post about part two of my montessori lessons.

***hopefully soon!***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post more sis. I check every day come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Mady

Teacher Mama said...

I'm so glad to know I'm your favorite. I dare say the same about you. Hopefully one of my other sis-in-laws doesn't read this. The last thing I need is to further incriminate myself.

Next time let's skip the ice cream and get gelato. It is soooooo worth the splurge. There is a little shop by my mom's house.