Thursday, July 21, 2011

best friends forever

I have massive amounts of stuff to post (I'm talking: 4th of July, fishing (lots), water play, G's birthday etc. etc.), but this picture is my current favorite and deserves a post all to itself. I look at it and just feel so full of love and gratitude for these three people that I get to spend my days with.

John is everything that is good and steady and teasing.

George is everything that is playful and tender and testing.

Pearl is everything that is spunk and joy and loud.

I cannot get enough of these three. Feeling super blessed, now and always.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaylie and Mike said...

I love the pic! It's adorable. You have such a cute family. :o)

Teacher Mama said...

What an incredible pic, and what incredible people. They are three of my favorites too.