Thursday, July 03, 2008

Do you want to know what makes me unreasonably happy?

This:
I love looking in my rearview mirror and seeing that little face. I love having this tiny person that I get to take with me wherever I go. I always have a someone to talk to and someone to go to the store with me. I love that being a mama means constant companionship with a person who thinks you are the greatest thing on the planet. It truly is the most rewarding thing I've ever experienced.

P.S. We are loving the forward-facing carseat. Growing up definitely has its perks!


5 comments:

GregR said...

You are so right! What a joy to see G walk! You're doing such a great job being a Mother...I remember when I had J and L as little people. In the car I was so happy to sit between their car seats and read to them. I had their undivided strapped in attention and we all loved it.

Love, Mom

Natalie & Logan said...

That is so cute Liz! Growing up does have its advantages but being little agian would be such a treat!

Camie & Juan Figueroa said...

So cute! I love being a mama! It truely is one of the greatest blessings. It's only been a month and a half, but it is the greatest! I can't get enough of Leyna! I love taking her with me everywhere.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday George!!! My mom told me it was today. 1 already, so crazy. He is the cutest ever.

I love the forward carseat too! I can't wait until Addie can turn around. Well, I can, cause then that will mean she is getting to old.

KaCHeRS said...

Amen! i love it too - I sure can't wait for the day Riles can face forward!