Thursday, June 05, 2008

what my baby looked like 100 years ago

My friend Jackie had a fun idea on her blog. There is a website that converts your photos into looking like they are 100+ years old. You just put in the file name of your picture and it will convert it for you. Be patient-- it takes about a minute to do. Here is the link.
These were the photos I did. I included the before and after.

(is it just me or does he look like he is about 3 years old in this picture? it kills me!)

(don't you love the post-bath slicked down hair?)

(this is when I knew it was bedtime)

(baby boy cousins playing outside while their mommies do yard work)

(I love this picture. Such sweet little boys)

9 comments:

Jessica said...

So, so cute! I love his big beautiful eyes! He reminds me so much of Addie. I think they have to get married, well in like 20+ years or so. They would have the most BEAUTIFUL children ever.

Brooke said...

yhat's so funny, they really do look old! Very cute pics! He's getting so big and I still haven't met him :(

the mama monster said...

those are super cute. what a chubby, yummy boy! logan is a cutie too. that was a good idea to do the before and after. i'm thinking maybe a zoo trip sounds good soon. do the turds want to come???he he couln't resist!

Channa said...

He really is cute. I love the last picture in the black and white - he has such big beautiful eyes!

Jess and Derek said...

I know I always say this, but you officially have the cutest baby boy ever! I love seeing pictures of him!

The Anderson's said...

So I decided that you need to post pics of your place up here... that or... invite us over for a BBQ. Sproul, get on that!! ha ha That was a hint... sort of. ha ha

Sassy Rachel said...

That is so totally cool!!

And yes, he does look so old...NO!!!!! They just get too big, too fast:) Miss you

The Anderson's said...

This is comment #2 about the BBQ FHE... (Facebook has #1) You are never going to get fruit snacks again from me! I am going to be mad for a couple more days, then we are cool.

Teacher Mama said...

How cool! I like the pictures almost as much as I like the boys in the pictures.